Thank your party guests with a cute DIY treat bag you've created yourself. I'll show you how to make these petite party favors in minutes! This is a Cricut craft you can use for a variety of occasions and the kids can even help!
How to Make Mini Treat Bags with Your Cricut
This Cricut project can be customized with your favorite printable patterns from Cricut Design Space, or use your own patterned or colored paper. If you don't have a color printer, don't worry. Simply use cardstock you have on-hand instead.
- Cricut Machine
- Cricut Design Space
- Printable party accessories SVG cut file by Jen Goode
- Color Printer
- White Cardstock
- mini clothespins
You can grab a printable SVG party set I designed for this week's projects. Head over to the first project, how to make a DIY party button and download this file to use for your cupcake flags too.
Grab the mini treat bag SVG file here:
- Start by making your own mini bag. If you don't have a mini treat bag, upload the file above, cut and assemble. Fill with whatever treats you like.
- Next, Upload the SVG file with party favor accessories. Separate the pieces so you just have the circle.
- Set the accent line to “draw”. And the other two layers to “print” and then choose your colors and patterns for each later of the circle.
- Add text to fit.
- Select the entire circle with all of it's layers and flatten the entire design. This will create an easy to print and cut design.
- You can duplicate this circle tag, unflatten and change the colors to create multiple designs.
- Send to the mat and follow onscreen instructions to cut each circle tag.
- Attach a tag to each bag and voila, you are finished!
Today I've partnered with some of my favorite crafters to share some fun party project ideas you can make with your Cricut. The Country Chic Cottage, 30 Minute Crafts and Mad in Crafts are all co-hosting this week long event with me! Check out the project ideas below for more Cricut Party ideas and inspiration!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
I hope you enjoy creating your own mini treat bags and gift tags. Personalize them, leave the words off to fill in buy hand or fill an entire page with print then cut tags. It's a quick and easy way to customize a thank you that your party guests will appreciate.