Let’s scream for Ice Cream! Today I have a fun set of Ice Cream Party Photo Props you can make yourself with your Cricut machine. Create fun photo props for your summer ice cream social or just for a fun summer activity for the kids. This Cricut project is great as a group activity too.
Ice Cream Party Photo Props
Create photo props for your next party featuring a cute Ice Cream theme. This cut file set includes a variety of ice cream flavors so you can mix and match to create your own personal favorites. Then, create party accessories and Print Then Cut all the fun combinations!
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Ice Cream Cone Print Then Cut Designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- White cardstock
- paper straws
- Glue stick
- Following onscreen instructions to print then cut each photo prop design.
- Glue a paper straw to the back of each ice cream cut out so you can easily hold the prop while taking a photo. You can use tape or hot glue if you prefer.
- Pose and capture some cute ice cream party photos!
Tip: Add a little glitter to each prop for extra sparkle.
IDEA: Add some glitter for sparkle. You can also cut out a bunch of tiny ice cream cones and use as confetti inside the envelope for a fun surprise.
Looking for fun Ice Cream Party ideas?
This party decor project coordinates with more ice cream party DIY projects.
- DIY Ice Cream T-shirt
- Make Your Own Ice Cream Party Invitation
- Ice Cream Party Garland and Decor
- Make Funfetti Lactose Free Ice Cream
You can make all kinds of fun projects with this Ice Cream themed design set. Create your own cute art combinations or use the ones I’ve created. You can create t-shirts, tote bags, party games and more! I’d love to hear what fun things you create with this set. Share your comments below!