Create adorable cards with your Cricut Maker and designs from Jen Goode – project design by Jessica Roe
Hi everyone! It’s Jess from Everyday Party Magazine, and I’m so excited to be here today! I’m a Cricut enthusiast, and I love using Jen’s cut designs for party decor, favors, and more!
Homemade Cards you can make with your Cricut
Create handmade floral cards in minutes with your Cricut machine and art already designed in Cricut Design Space. This custom card can be personalized by choosing your own color combinations or even adding text designs. Print the full image and let your Cricut do the fancy cutting for you!
Make your own Homemade Floral Cards
This time of year is when I really try to reach out to my family and friends and let them know I am thinking about them. I think it’s because every year when I was a child, I would get cards in the mail from my Mimi. I looked forward to checking the mail every day to see if there was a special card waiting for me.
Buying a card for everyone I care about can get really expensive though, so I thought I would use my Cricut Maker and some of Jen’s designs to make my very own cards!
- Cricut Maker cutting machine
- Cricut Design Space account
- Large Mason Jar cut design by Jen Goode (#M68E32D)
- Leaf Twig cut design by Jen Goode (#M1331E3A)
- Blue Bonnets cut design by Jen Goode (#M651DF72)
- Cricut Design Space Access
- White Card Stock
- Envelopes (or make them with your Cricut)
- Print then Cut the white cardstock with your printer and Cricut machine, set aside.
- Fold the card on the scored line.
- Write a little note and send the card to someone you know
We’ve set up a Cricut Design Space canvas to help you get started with this winter party favor. Click here to open up this sweet card in Cricut Design Space.