Get out your Cricut and make DIY holiday gift tag stickers in minutes. Today my friend, Jessica Roe, is sharing this fun DIY Cricut project. This is such a useful project this season. You can customize the tags with names or handwrite each one.
Create festive holiday gift tags with your Cricut and designs from JGoode – project design by Jessica Roe
Hi everyone! It’s Jess from Everyday Party Magazine, and I’m so excited to be here today! I’m a Cricut enthusiast, and I love using Jen’s cut designs for party decor, favors, and more!
DIY HOLIDAY GIFT TAGS
The holidays have arrived, and like nearly every year, I am not able to find gift tags when I need them. But, with my Cricut and Jen’s designs, I can quickly make my own gift tags, and not have to make late night runs to the drug store for tags!
TO MAKE THESE FESTIVE GIFT TAGS, YOU WILL NEED:
- Cricut cutting machine
- Cricut Design Space account
- Cut designs by Jen Goode
- Cute Tag (#M1331861)
- Wreath (#M39BC869)
- Pine Cone (#M39BCAAD)
- Christmas Penguin (#M6AFA60B)
- Christmas Snowman (#M6AFA61A)
- Christmas Circle Tag (#M6AFA6CA)
- Cricut Design Space Access
- Cricut Printable Vinyl
We've set up a Cricut Design Space canvas to help you get started with this holiday must have. Click here https://design.cricut.com/#/design/120543954 to open up the project in Cricut Design Space.
Holiday and Tag art by Jen Goode in Cricut Design Space
- Open Cricut Design Space and create a new project. Add the holiday designs using Jen Goode’s cut files.
- Resize the project designs to cut at approximately 2” each.
- Hide any unnecessary layers, and flatten the designs to make them print, then cut files.
- Print the gift tags, I was able to get three of each design on one sheet of printable vinyl.
- Cut the vinyl.
- Fill in the gift tags, and place on holiday gifts!
How to make festive holiday gift tags– project design by Jessica Roe
This is such a lifesaving project this time of year. Have fun creating with your Cricut!