This post was sponsored by Amazon in partnership with Forward Influence. All opinions are my own.
When I need great gifts with a stress-free shopping experience and speedy shipping, Amazon is my first choice! I’ve been an Amazon Prime member for several years now and I LOVE shopping on Amazon during the holidays from my comfy office chair. Today I’m sharing tips to help you become the holiday hero I know you are without having to leave the house. Get ready because we’ll both be shopping happy… Amazon is delivering smiles this holiday!
Today I’ve partnered with Amazon to share my tips for shopping with Amazon during the holiday season. As part of the Mom It Forward Influencer Network, I am participating in this sponsored campaign and will be compensated for this content. However, all opinions are my own and I really do shop Amazon, especially Amazon Prime all year long.
5 Reasons I Love Shopping at Amazon for Holiday Gifts
I love shopping for gifts on Amazon. From the selection and prices to the fast delivery and easy shipping options, gift giving is so fun for me.
- Amazon has a wide variety of items for everyone on your list
From everyday essentials to unique gifts and just for fun items, Amazon has it all. You can shop for everyone on your list.
- PLUS you can even buy your gift wrapping supplies from Amazon.
I picked up a fun 4 pack of Christmas wrapping paper rolls and tape to deliver along with my gift purchases.
- Fantastic prices and great deals
Amazon always has terrific prices and you’ll find fantastic deals. Amazon definitely has you covered this holiday! There are pre-set categories and collections to help inspire you. Gift lists with top sellers and special collections of gifts under $20… you’ll find it all with just a few clicks!
- Shopping for the perfect gift, ideas and inspiration
Sometimes I don’t know exactly what I want to buy. I might know I want to get a hoodie for my son, but I don’t know what design. Amazon makes searching for gift ideas really simple. You can search by department, size, keyword, color and a combination of criteria. I’ve found some of the most fun gifts just browsing through search results.Take a look at this cool art hoodie I found in the “white elephant gifts” section. I dug a little deeper and found fun Bob Ross art socks… artsy color is the perfect gift for any art lover!If you need gift ideas head over to Amazon to find the perfect gift that will deliver a smile to that special someone by visiting amazon.com/gifts
- Free Shipping for Everyone
As an Amazon Prime member, I shop Amazon all year with free 2-day shipping. During the holiday shopping season, everyone gets FREE SHIPPING on hundreds of millions of items – the largest free shipping selection in the country. PLUS, Amazon Prime members can get free same-day delivery and one-day shipping in 8,000 cities and towns on three million items this holiday season.
Tips for shopping on Amazon
There are literally hundreds of millions of products available through Amazon, so sometimes it can be overwhelming. It doesn’t have to be.. because remember, Amazon is all about delivering smiles this holiday season. Here are my tips for happy Amazon shopping:
- Use the search bar: If you have an idea of what you are looking for, start with the search bar. Use as many keywords as you’d like and see what pops up. You may find exactly what you need in this first step.
- Look at Related Items: Scroll below any product page and you’ll find related items. The second row shows items that customers also viewed when searching similar keywords, which is where I often find more products that fit what I’m looking for.
- Filter results: Check the left side of your screen after searching for items and take a look at all the options to help you filter those results. You’ll find things like Prime availability, size, color and who it’s for (men, women, boys, girls). Use your filter options to really narrow down to the perfect gift.
- Browse Suggested Buying Lists: When you first head to Amazon’s home page, there are always recommended sections to start you off. During the holidays there are also special collections of items to help inspire your gift buying. The Unique Gift Ideas gift guide is one of my favorites. There are products I didn’t even know existed!
- Look for Prime: I always look for items available with Prime. I love my 2-day shipping. You can easily find Prime specific products just by checking the Prime filter on the left of the screen.
- Read Reviews and Ratings: When I’m buying items I’m not 100% sure about or familiar with, I always read the reviews. I read the good and the bad to help me determine if that’s the product for me. Sometimes the complaints are 3 years old and then raving good reviews were recent… it’s a helpful way to decide which product to purchase.
- Add to Cart: When I’m shopping, whether I’m positive I want to buy an item or not, I always add it to the cart. It’s like my collection basket of gift ideas. You can then choose to “save for later” or continue to complete the purchase. When I’m actively searching for gift ideas, “add to cart” is the quickest way to keep track of what I’m thinking of buying.
So are you ready to get shopping?
I hope these tips were helpful. I can’t wait to hear all about how much you love shopping Amazon for the holidays! What are you buying that special someone this year?
MORE Amazon shopping tips and ideas