Get out your Cricut and make DIY World of Hearts Decoration for your window in minutes. Today my friend, Jessica Roe, is sharing this fun DIY Cricut project. This is such a fun project for Safer At Home times. You can pick your favorite colors and materials to make your World of Hearts decoration and bring a little happiness to the world right now!
DIY World of hearts decorations you can make with your Cricut
Create a fantastic World of Hearts decoration with your Cricut Joy and designs and adhesive paper from Jen Goode – project design by Jessica Roe
Hi everyone! It’s Jess from Everyday Party Magazine, and I’m so excited to be here today! I’m a Cricut enthusiast, and I love using Jen’s cut designs for party decor, favors, and more!
Make your own window decorations in Cricut Design Space
We have been going on a lot more walks and bike rides through our neighborhood. And, we are getting a lot more deliveries to our door right now. We are doing our best to stay safer at home right now, and help flatten the curve of infections from Covid-19. And one thing I have noticed on our walks is everyone is smiling, and noticing more of what is beautiful around them. I wanted to make my own home more fun to look at. I added a colorful bear to our front window for little ones on bear hunts. My sons have chalked the walk. And, I finally added a World of Hearts to my front door, with the help of my Cricut Joy and some of Jen’s products!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN WORLD OF HEARTS DECOR
Follow the below instructions to create your own colorful world of hearts decoration. This pretty heart is perfect on windows and doors right now, and year round. You can choose your colors and personalize the shape and design to match any occasion!
- Cricut Joy cutting machine
- Cricut Design Space account
- World Heart cut design by Jen Goode (#M7A8E3)
- Cricut Design Space Access
- Jen Goode Adhesive-Backed Deluxe Paper
We’ve set up a Cricut Design Space canvas to help you get started with this heart shaped decoration. Click here to open up this World of Hearts project in Cricut Design Space.
- Open the Design Space Cut File and size it to fit your window or door. I created several different sized hearts for this project and selected multiple cuts.
- Send the project to cut. Remember, with Cricut Joy products, you don’t need a cutting mat! Repeat this step until you have as many hearts as you will need.
- Weed the excess adhesive backed paper.
- Apply the adhesive hearts to your window or door. My son used a glass marker to draw a heart on the inside of our storm door and used it as a guide for his heart.
- Optional – add vinyl to thank the delivery drivers or use glass markers to draw a special picture.