All this gift giving and receiving, a girl's got to sit and write a thank you note once in a while, right? So here's some pretty little printable thank you notes you can use all year long. The printable comes with 2 versions of the notepaper, lined and not lined. You can doodle or write a long thank you letter. If you really want to have some fun, grab some pretty red glitter and add a little sparkle to your printed pages.
Printable Thank You Notes
All you need to do to use this notepaper is download, print and cut them out. Use a paper trimmer or scissors, either is great. Add stickers or glitter or use a pretty sparkly pen. Or just grab your favorite ball point (I love Ink Joy pens) and write a little note and let someone know you appreciate them.
More Buffalo Check Ideas:
Get your crafty brain ready for even more fun ideas of things you can make using Buffalo check. Check out these 9 buffalo check ideas you can make yourself.
- Buffalo Check Reindeer Printable by Our Thrifty Ideas
- Easy Wall Treatment with Vinyl Buffalo Check by A girl and A Glue Gun
- Buffalo Check Free Printable Gift Tags by Kleinworth & Co.
- Buffalo Check Gift Tags Free Printable by R & R Workshop
- Buffalo Check Kids Paper Craft by Dolen Diaries
- Be Merry Buffalo Check Banner by Liz on Call
- Plaid Christmas Mantel by Crafting in the Rain
- Buffalo Check Thank you Notes by 100 Directions
- Buffalo Check Printable Gift Idea by Ginger Snap Crafts
I hope you have fun crafting today, I'd love to hear what you make with your own fun buffalo plaid!