Pretty up your cupcakes with this little red plaid cupcake wrappers set. Sometimes I don't have time to make my own cupcakes. So instead I pretty them up, adding my own personal touch. You can add some celebration fun to your treat table just by adding a few little extras and these wrappers are super easy to make. The set is a free printable page with 3 cupcake wrappers and 6 plaid accents that can be used to decorate the wrappers or make cupcake toppers.
Today I'm sharing this project as part of a fun bloghop featuring all kinds of fabulous plaid projects… because we're all Mad for Plaid! Are you? Special thanks to Jessica from Mad in Crafts for organizing this festive activity.
Plaid Cupcake Wrappers
The cupcake wrappers can be trimmed down to fit whatever cupcake you are decorating. Use the little circle accents to make cupcake toppers. Just tape a toothpick to the back and you're set. You also can add glitter to add a little extra sparkle to the snowflake design.
Make these cute little mini gift cupcake toppers with the plaid printables too, here's how:
- Cut a rectangle from a piece of cardstock.
- Cut strips of coordinating cardstock, in this case I used a plaid design.
- Glue the strips onto the rectangle and trim to fit.
- Then make a little paper bow and glue it on the top.
- Tape a toothpick to the back of the paper gift and you're ready to use it as a cupcake topper for your plaid cupcake party!
I think this plaid would make a cute party set for any time of year… just swap out the color of sprinkles you put on your cupcakes – Monster High or Descendants maybe?
Combine with more plaid printables
Now take a look at all the fun Mad for Plaid projects!