Next time you need and extra accent or just a little extra touch on a project, make a little paper bow. This bow is super simple. It’s a quick and easy project that you can make with any paper you’d like. You can add this bow your holiday gift tags and paper crafts and it only takes about 5 minutes to make.
These cute little paper bows are super quick to make and add a nice extra touch to your projects. You can whip one out in about 5 minutes and add a cute accessory to all your gift tags this holiday season. You can also use this simple folding technique with fabric ribbon and fabric glue to make fabric ribbons and even tiny hair bows.
- Paper – plaid pattern available for download
- Pen (optional)
- Cut a strip of paper about 1/2″ wide by 8 or so inches long.
- Fold in half and then fold in half again.
- The middle fold will become the center of your bow. The outer folds are the start of your bow tails. Fold each tail at a 45 degree angle.
- Bend the center pieces of the bow towards the middle so the tail folds touch in the back, creating the bow loops in the back. Glue in place.
- Add your button to the center of the front of the bow with glue. Optionally, if your button has a flat front you can write or decorate the button front.
Check out the video to see how I folded this bow.
MORE PROJECTS: Take a look at the pretty mason jar gift set I made for The Country Chic Cottage. I used this little bow to accent the gift tag and it turned out oh so cute!
You can use all kinds of things as your center accent. Try a loop of paper, glitter or even something cute made from clay. I can’t wait to hear if you make these little bows!
Get the printables Plaid printables for your paper projects.