Do you love the look of watercolor art? That soft flow of colors that seem to blend so easily… watercolor crafts are such a hot trend right now and I hope it stays for a really long time. Watercolor for home decor and art projects and crafts is mixing a classic art style with new, modern looks and I can't get enough of it! Today I'm sharing a whole bunch of different watercolor craft ideas from my crafty friends and Pinterest as well as some of my own creations.
I love to use watercolor pencils and a water brush or a blending pen. I'm just starting to experiment more with real watercolor paints… but I haven't tried the kind that are in tubes, that's next on my list. You can make so many great projects with watercolors. You can also use a variety of supplies to create a watercolor look.
- Hand Lettered Canvas from One Artsy Mama
- Watercolor ABC Canvas Book from Liza Lisa Lou
- How to make Colouring Pages from Ann Makes
- Watercolor Pencil Coloring Page Cards from 365 Days of Crafts
- Painted Dress from raegun Ramblings
- Distressed Ink Watercolor Card from Stamps and Scrapbooks
- Watercolor Thank You Cards from Carla Schauer Designs
- Watercolor Paper Earrings from Crafty Chica
More Watercolor Craft Ideas
- Watercolor Heart Cards
- Watercolor Color Chart DIY
- Coffee Filter Watercolor Art
- Coloring Pages and Watercolor Paint
- Watercolor Tissue Flower
- Watercolor Fabric Pillow DIY
- Watercolor Floral Eggs
- How to mix watercolors
- Abstract Watercolor Techniques
- Watercolor Techniques for Kids
Supplies you need to make Watercolor Crafts
The following resources are affiliate links for some of my favorite watercolor products.