Color! Add some color to your day with colorful crafts you make yourself. You can add paint, markers, paper, fabric… there are so many ways to add a splash of color. Or make a whole bucket of color! Today I am sharing a whole bunch of colorful craft ideas you can make. I’ve asked some of my creative friends to share a craft project they’ve created so I can share all the ideas with you… check them out!
This is a round up of ideas I am featuring for National Craft Month. All month long I’d been coordinating with other creative friends to share fun ideas you can make. Check out the great list of craft project inspiration.
Colorful Crafts Ideas
Whether you like to use paper or paint or your favorite markers, you can add color to just about anything. If you’re worried about making a project with too much color, start with just a little and add more as you go. Or grab a giant piece of paper and just have fun adding all kinds of color! You can get the kids involved and have an art day… then hang up your masterpiece for all to see!
Here are some of my own colorful crafts.
- Rainbow Garland
- Coffee Filter Watercolor Art
- Colorful Birthday printable
- Colorful Thank You Card
- Handprint Tote Bag
- DIY Rainbow Disney Earrings
Featured Colorful Craft Ideas
Color isn’t just for crafts. You can add color to your baking, decor, even an organized room can be colorful. Don’t be shy, pick a color and see what you can do.
Add Color to your crafts
- Duct Tape Feather Earrings from Just JP
- Colorful Lollipop Cookies from Raegun Ramblings
- Art Trading Cards from MK Designs
- Colorful Easter Basket Makeover from My Very Educated Mother
- Painted Two Door Jewelry Cabinet from Duct Tape and Denim
Make your projects pop with color
- Coloring Page Bookmark from Carla Schauer Designs
- Coloring Page Envelopes from Ann Makes
- Rainbow Yarn Hanging from Albion Gould
- Colorful Yard Decor Ideas from Laura Bray
- Washi Tape Rainbow from Our Daily Craft
Colorful Crafts can pretty up a space
- Colorful Paper Party Decor from Just Yolie
- Clay Post Leprechaun Hats from What Che Said
- Tissue Paper Easter Wreath from Tammy Santana
- Mixed Media Art Canvas from Stephanie Scraps
- Colorful Bangle from One Artsy Mama
More Colorful Craft Idea Inspiration
- Make your own Mixed Media Art
- Adding color to Art Journaling
- Pretty, Inspiration Rock art
- Make a Fabric Banner with bright colors
- My Color board on pinterest
Now get out those craft supplies and play with your own fun colorful craft ideas! No matter what colors you love, you can add a bit of creative flair to your creations by adding in a little extra color. I’d love to see what projects you’re creating. Do you love to use bright colors or do you prefer to go clean with neutrals? Share your favorites by leaving a comment below or stopping by the 100Directions Facebook page.