Before you head off to grab some flowers for Mom, make her a pretty Mother's Day coloring card. You can make this fun flower design card with your Cricut in no time! Color it to customize a card just for your Mom, send her the card un-colored so she can color it herself. This is a quick Cricut project full of love that you can make in about 15 minutes.
Mother's Day Coloring Card
Create a pretty floral card for Mom. Color it yourself or give it as a gift with colored pencils that Mom can color. You can use this same design to make a larger coloring page too.
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Garden Birthday Day Party and mini card cut designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Card stock
- Cricut pens
- Apply watercolor to cardstock and allow to dry for a pretty watercolor paper border for your card.
- Follow onscreen instructions to draw and cut card components.
- Layer the different paper pieces and glue them into place.
- Fold and glue flaps to create the envelope.
I'd love to see all your fun card ideas. Stop back by and tell me about it!
More Mother's Day Cricut project ideas:
- Pretty place settings with flower accents
- Pretty Painted Flower Vase
- Mother's Day Card Ideas to Make with Your Cricut
- Mother's Day Printable Coupon Book Gift
New help choosing coloring supplies? Check out my favorite coloring supply list!