Before you head off to grab some flowers for Mom, make her a pretty Mother's Day coloring card. You can make this fun flower design card with your Cricut in no time! Color it to customize a card just for your Mom, send her the card un-colored so she can color it herself. This is a quick Cricut project full of love that you can make in about 15 minutes.
Mother's Day Coloring Card
Create a pretty floral card for Mom. Color it yourself or give it as a gift with colored pencils that Mom can color. You can use this same design to make a larger coloring page too.
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Garden Birthday Day Party and mini card cut designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Card stock
- Cricut pens
- Apply watercolor to cardstock and allow to dry for a pretty watercolor paper border for your card.
- Follow onscreen instructions to draw and cut card components.
- Layer the different paper pieces and glue into place.
- Fold and glue flaps to create envelope.
I'd love to see all your fun card ideas. Stop back by and tell me about it!
More Mother's Day Cricut project ideas:
- Pretty place settings with flower accents
- Pretty Painted Flower Vase
- Mother's Day Card Ideas to Make with Your Cricut
- Mother's Day Printable Coupon Book Gift
New help choosing coloring supplies? Check our my favorite coloring supply list!