You can pretty up your table decor for any occasion with these Easy DIY Flower Art Napkin Ring you can make with your Cricut. Customize the paper colors and even the pen/drawing color to coordinate this Cricut project with your own table setup. You can also use this pretty flower line art I've designed to create all kinds of party decor and accessories. Embellish all the things with your Cricut and easy-to-make pen art!
Easy DIY Flower Art Napkin Ring
Add a little extra decor to your Spring table with these pretty napkin rings. After your Cricut machine draws the floral designs you can assemble the rings as is or add your own coloring.
- Cricut machine
- Cricut Design Space
- Garden Birthday Day Party cut and draw designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut mat
- Cricut pens
- Follow onscreen instructions to draw and cut napkin ring components.
- Layer each napkin ring component and glue in place.
- Wrap the ring and glue ends together.
More pretty flower projects you can make: You can also make pretty flower cupcake wrappers from this same flower cut set. Check out these easy to make party pieces.
Make these pretty cupcake wrappers – learn how here.