Spring is such a great time to get organized and get crafty. Today we’re featuring 10 fun Spring crafts you can make for this week’s Monday Funday party. You can freshen up some home decor or start an indoor herb garden. Maybe you’re looking for a cute Teacher Appreciation craft or you’re feeling like making a pretty wreath for your front door. No matter the reason, I’ve got some creative craft ideas for you to try.
Spring Crafts You Can Make
I love making Spring crafts. I’m a bit biased and really enjoy making crafts with flowers, using flowers or even include live flowers. So Spring is a perfect time for my own crafting. If you aren’t a fan of flower crafts, you might be a bit overloaded by my own creativity. This photo above, thats a bunch of different scrap fabric flowers I made a few years ago.
In case you missed this, this last week I’ve shared some of my own Spring DIY ideas. Check out what I’ve been up to, pick your favorites and start creating.
- Pretty painted mason jar vase
- Flower coloring page inspired by Cinco de Mayo but you can color all year long
- Make your own Mother’s Day cards with your Cricut
Welcome back to Monday Funday Link Party! Thanks for being a part of one of the most rockin’ link parties in the blogosphere! Monday FUNday is a 7 blog link party where you some of the best projects from talented bloggers are all linked up in one place! Yep, that’s right, EIGHT!
Our party hostesses are:
chosen by Katie and Holly at Creatively Living
week! Now let’s get this party started for this week, shall we?
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops.
- Please no Roundups. We want to feature YOUR work!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 9 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD