Make your own card for mom with printable mothers day cards. This DIY Mother’s Day printable coupon set is a perfect DIY gift you can customize and create especially for mom Download and print the design set and then put it together as a pretty coupon book full of love just for Mom. Or, you can add a single coupon to another card you make. This is a DIY printable craft you can make and customize especially for your mom, Give Mom all the hugs and happy gifts you can think up!
Printable Mother’s Day Cards
Make this coupon book your special Mother’s Day card. You can use this set as your own DIY gift for Mother’s Day, Mom’s birthday or just a special “thinking of you” kind of gift. The book pages and cover feature original watercolor flower art by Jen Goode.
Add a little sparkle, write in your own coupon gift ideas or leave it as is. You can even make a pretty little envelope to put it all in if you’d like.
Materials you need
- Printable love for Mom coupons designed by Jen Goode
- Printer and paper (cardstock for the cover if you’d like)
- Embellishments – I used lace
To make Mom a love coupons book
- Print out the coupon book kit.
- Cut out all the pages and the cover.
- Select which coupons you want to include in your book.
- Add your own coupon gifts to the blank coupons.
- Place the back cover, art side down, on the table.
- Place all the coupons, art side up, on top of the back cover.
- Place the front cover, art side up, on top of the coupon pages.
- Align the left edges of all the pages and cover and add 2 staples 1/4″ from the edge.
- Use whatever embellishment you’d like to cover the staples or leave them as is. I added a little line of glue and then adhered crocheted lace to the edge of my coupon book.
Download this Printable Coupon kit for Mom
Package up your pretty little coupon book and send it off to Mom. She will LOVE it!
More Mother’s Day Card Ideas