Hello friends! Summer is almost here and that means all kinds of fun and probably a ton of activity. So I suggest you think about how you're going to fit in your moments to relax. These 6 DIY Spa Day Ideas are sure to give you something to look forward to after a busy week with the kids. You can even host your own spa day and make some of your own spa scrubs to share as gifts. Do you have a favorite spa DIY? I'd love to hear about it, share below!
6 DIY Spa Day Ideas
This past week I've been traveling again. This time I was in Orlando with a whole bunch of brilliant women. We spent time chatting about work and relaxing by the pool. I think it would be fabulous if we all had a pool in our backyards… make some of that yummy spa sugar scrub and hang out by the pool? Ok! The tulips above are from a bouquet I came home to for Mother's Day… that was a beautiful surprise! I think tulips are perfect all year round. They'd make a great centerpiece for your home spa, don't you think?
Welcome back to Monday Funday Link Party! Thanks for being a part of one of the most rockin' link parties in the blogosphere! Monday FUNday is a 7 blog link party where you some of the best projects from talented bloggers are all linked up in one place! Yep, that's right, EIGHT!
Our party hostesses are:
This week's features were chosen by Pauline from Club Chica Circle.
week! Now let’s get this party started for this week, shall we?
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops.
- Please no Roundups. We want to feature YOUR work!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 9 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD