Get out your Cricut and make DIY USA themed party favor tags in minutes. This easy Patriotic craft can be used for so many . Today my friend, Jessica Roe, is sharing this fun DIY Cricut project. This is such a fun project for all patriotic parties. You can even pick your favorite ribbon colors to make your party favors match your party decor!
DIY USA FAVOR TAGS YOU CAN MAKE WITH YOUR CRICUT
Create a fantastic patriotic party favor tag with your Cricut Maker and designs from Jen Goode – project design by Jessica Roe.
Hi everyone! It’s Jess from Everyday Party Magazine, and I’m so excited to be here today! I’m a Cricut enthusiast, and I love using Jen’s cut designs for party decor, favors, and more!
MAKE YOUR OWN PATRIOTIC PARTY FAVOR TAGS IN CRICUT DESIGN SPACE
We always host several patriotic parties throughout the Summer. We start with Memorial Day and host parties through Labor Day. Truthfully, we host parties a lot throughout the year. So, I am always looking for a way to share a cute and inexpensive party favor. And when I saw Jen’s adorable Stars Tag and USA cut files, I knew they would be PERFECT to use for Patriotic party favors!
I quickly made a few dozen. Just before our parties, I will make some attach a tag to a glass bottle of cola or even a box of sparklers. Then, I will add color coordinating ribbon. That’s it! Super easy, even more adorable, and totally affordable for any party size!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN PATRIOTIC PARTY FAVOR TAGS
Follow the below instructions to create your own fun Patriotic party favors. These cute cardstock tags are the perfect tag for all kinds of goodies.
- Cricut Maker cutting machine
- Cricut Design Space account
- USA cut design by Jen Goode (#M4E6605)
- Stars Tag cut design by Jen Goode (#M8D22DD)
- Cricut Fine Point Blade
- Cricut Design Space Access
- Cardstock Paper
- Patriotic Treats
We’ve set up a Cricut Design Space canvas to help you get started with these Patriotic party favor tags. Click here to open up this patriotic party project in Cricut Design Space.
- Open the Design Space Cut File and size it to fit your Patriotic party favors. These are sized to fit an 8oz glass cola bottle.
- Send the project to print.
- Place the printed sheet of cardstock on a cutting mat.
- Send the project to cut.
- Remove the excess paper.
- Remove the tags from the cutting mat. *Keep the tags from curling by removing the mat from the tags. The mats are very pliable.
- Use ribbon to tie tags onto Patriotic party favors.