Making pretty paper crafts is so much easier when you have pretty paper to start with. As an illustrator, I tend to draw my own art – but sometimes, you might want to create something without drawing it all. You can make the most beautiful cut designs, but unless you have a beautiful paper to cut, your design might feel like there’s missing something. When you want to make a card or a custom piece of wall art or even a simple printable, you may not want to sit and draw out the whole design… instead, browse the art available in the GraphicStock library and start creating amazing projects!
Before you read any further, head over to GraphicStock and check out their image library. They have a free trial so you can test out all they have to offer. From illustrations to stock photography, there’s sure to be gorgeous images you can use in all your projects! Check out below, I’m hosting a giveaway to help inspire your creativity.. or help stock a little bit of your craft supply. Right now you can Save 83% Off the Monthly Price – hurry, go sign up. I have no idea how long this offer will last, I just noticed it on the site today – and I do not earn a commission because you sign up, I just think it’s a great service you might just love.
Make Pretty Paper Crafts and Printables
with GraphicStock Images
Today I’m not going to show you a full blown tutorial, this project is pretty simple. It’s just two shapes cut out of pretty paper using the Cricut Explore. It’s the paper that makes all the difference~ I grabbed two images from Graphic Stock and two upload and cut designs in Cricut Design Space and voila! In a matter of 15 minutes I created this pretty gift tag! You can make so many beautiful projects with the images available – Try it out – sign up for a free trial at GraphicStock and browse the 1000’s of images to see what you love – you can download 140 to use for free! Note: your account automatically rolls into monthly plan after the trial ends, so don’t forget to set a reminder if you don’t plan to continue your subscription.
Check out how I turned an image from GraphicStock into a a pretty cut paper star.
The cut files I used are available in Cricut Design space: #M68E20B and #M46FAB and the background art I used from Graphic stock is Seamless Christmas backgrounds 1 and Seamless Christmas background 2
What is GraphicStock
GraphicStock is an affordable, subscription-based stock media site that gives you unlimited access to stock graphics, vectors, infographics and more
- Unlimited downloads to the library of 250,000 graphics, images, vectors, icons, and more plus they are continuously adding new content to the library so it stays fresh
- Simple, Unrestricted Licensing – Everything is 100% royalty-free
- Unrestricted usage rights for personal or commercial projects
It’s so easy to find an use images from GraphicStock.
- Browse the library by category or search for your preferred keyword.
- Choose the images you want to use and either add them to your “folders” in your account, or download the file type you want directly.
- Then just use the images as you need.
So now what, are you going to make a printable or a Cricut card?
10 things you can do with images from GraphicStock
Whether you love creating holiday printables or pretty paper cards and decor, GraphicStock definitely has art that will help you get creative. Here are some ideas to help you get started.
- Make pretty gift tags
- Design custom birthday cards
- Create paper decor for your next party
- Make paper wedding favors
- Chose pretty art and make a printable iron on vinyl t-shirt transfer
- Make wall art
- Decorate your desk organization station
- Make lunch notes
- Create your own printables
- Design pretty labels for your kitchen
And the list goes on. Anything you might need art for… Graphic Stock has images that you’ll love!
You can make printables quick and easy!
- Download an image from GraphicStock.
- Upload the image to PicMonkey.com
- Select your design options.
- Save to your computer and enjoy.
Enter to win $25 Amazon Gift Card
Now that you’ve signed up for your free trial at GraphicStock, how you would like an extra $25 to add to your craft stash?
Here’s how to enter:
- Sign up for a free trial at GraphicStock.
- Pick an image and create something. You can make anything. Use the image with your Cricut, or make your own printable. Cut out the image and make a fridge magnet.. what you make is up to you. I just want to hear you’ve had fun creating!
- Share a picture of your creation. Share your project on social media and use the hash tag #GraphicStockChallenge.
- Leave a comment below with a link to where you’ve shared your project.
That’s it, Good luck!
Note: If you don’t want to use GraphicStock past the free trial, you can simply cancel your subscription so you won’t have to pay for the membership.
Details: This giveaway is sponsored & funded by GraphicStock. Must be 18 years or older to enter. Giveaway closes at 11:59 pm PST Saturday, December 19th, 2015. Winner will be selected at random and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a replacement winner is drawn. Amazon gift card will be delivered digitally.
GraphicStock gets rid of the obstacle of “I don’t have the image I want”. Instead you just grab the image you and start creating! Try them!