Use your Cricut to make pretty decor for Mother’s Day. Create this Happy Mother’s Day table sign to display on your brunch table or another event celebrating moms. This Cricut project is quick to make and easy to assemble.
This entire week I am co-hosting a fun blog hop featuring all kinds of Mother’s Day project ideas. Every project can be created using your Cricut Machine. Scroll down below to see more project ideas.
Happy Mother’s Day Table Sign
I’ve chosen a pink, white and gold color scheme for this Mother’s Day decor. You can easily create a look that is uniquely your own just by changing the colors to your favorite combination.
- Cricut machine and Cricut Design Space
- Mother’s Day Decor digital art by Jen Goode
- White and pink cardstock
- Gold glitter gel pen – Cricut brand
- Gold foil vinyl and transfer tape
- Gold glitter
- Goto the preset Cricut Design Space canvas I’ve set up for you. Follow the onscreen instructions to create and the various decor pieces.
- Using the transfer tape, remove the gold foil word art from the backing paper. Apply the Happy Mother’s Day words to the flower design.
- Glue the flower design to the background art.
- Frame or display however you’d like.
For a quick display, I’ve attached my art to the front of a frame and set on the table. I didn’t have a larger frame, so displaying on the outside of the frame is a perfect fit for the look I wanted. Display however you’d like.
More Mother’s Day Project Ideas
All week my creative friends and I are sharing Mother’s Day project ideas you can make with your Cricut. Take a look at all these fun ideas. I am cohosting this event with The Country Chic Cottage, 30 Minute Crafts and Mad in Crafts.
I hope you have fun creating all kinds of gifts and goodies for Mother’s Day. I’d love to hear which ones are your favorite!