Use your Cricut to make a beautiful floral table runner for Mother’s Day. Cut floral designs and layer them to create lovely decor for a fancy brunch table. I’ll show you how to make this Cricut project in just a few steps. Grab your favorite cardstock and let’s get ready to make a pretty project for your next Mother’s Day celebration.
Don’t miss this giveaway! This entire week I am co-hosting a fun blog hop featuring all kinds of Mother’s Day project ideas. Every project can be created using your Cricut Machine.
Scroll down below to see more project ideas AND enter for a chance to win our big Mother’s Day giveaway.
Make your own Mother’s Day art sign
Pretty Mother’s Day Brunch Table Runner
You can assemble all your cut designs into a permanent layout. Or, you can set each individual cutout on the table like loose flowers along with the rest of your table decor. I set my flower cutouts around my table, but you can easily glue them together to hold them together as you’d like.
- Cricut machine and Cricut Design Space
- Mother’s Day Brunch Table Runner art by Jen Goode
- White and pink cardstock
- Gold glitter gel pen – Cricut brand
- Glue – optional
- Goto the preset Cricut Design Space canvas I’ve set up for you. Follow the onscreen instructions to create and the various flower designs with one paper color.
- Cut a second set of flower designs with a second paper paper. Repeat the process until you have all the flower colors you’d like to make.
- Glue the individual flowers together into a table runner layout.
- Or, set the flowers out on the table along with your other table decor without gluing anything together.
- Finish off the look with vases of flowers and other decor accents.
Enter the Mother’s Day Cricut Giveaway
Now’s your chance to enter our big Mother’s Day giveaway. One for you and One for Mom! One winner will be chosen to receive 2 Cricut Explore Air 2 cutting machines and 2 $125 gift cards. Seriously, how amazing is this prize!?
Summary of details: One Cricut Explore Air 2 for You and One for Mom! Plus a $125 gift card for both!.
Sweepstake will run 12:00am EST, 02/23/2019 and ends 12:00am EST, 03/08/2019. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within USA and Canada. See terms and conditions in the entry form below for more details.
More Mother’s Day Project Ideas
All week my creative friends and I are sharing Mother’s Day project ideas you can make with your Cricut. Take a look at all these fun ideas. I am cohosting this event with The Country Chic Cottage, 30 Minute Crafts and Mad in Crafts.
I hope you have fun creating all kinds of gifts and goodies for Mother’s Day. I’d love to hear which ones are your favorite!