Use your Cricut to make a beautiful floral table runner for Mother’s Day. Cut floral designs and layer them to create lovely decor for a fancy brunch table.
I’ll show you how to make this Cricut project in just a few steps. Grab your favorite cardstock and let’s get ready to make a pretty project for your next Mother’s Day celebration.
Pretty Mother’s Day Brunch Table Runner
You can assemble all your cut designs into a permanent layout. Or, you can set each individual cutout on the table like loose flowers along with the rest of your table decor.
I set my flower cutouts around my table, but you can easily glue them together to hold them together as you’d like.
- Cricut machine and Cricut Design Space
- Mother’s Day Brunch Table Runner art by Jen Goode
- White and pink cardstock
- Gold glitter gel pen – Cricut brand
- Glue – optional
- Goto the preset Cricut Design Space canvas I’ve set up for you. Follow the onscreen instructions to create and the various flower designs with one paper color.
- Cut a second set of flower designs with a second paper paper. Repeat the process until you have all the flower colors you’d like to make.
- Glue the individual flowers together into a table runner layout.
- Or, set the flowers out on the table along with your other table decor without gluing anything together.
- Finish off the look with vases of flowers and other decor accents.
More Mother’s Day Project Ideas
My creative friends and I are sharing Mother’s Day project ideas you can make with your Cricut. Take a look at all these fun ideas. I am cohosting this event with The Country Chic Cottage, 30 Minute Crafts and Mad in Crafts.
I hope you have fun creating all kinds of gifts and goodies for Mother’s Day. I’d love to hear which ones are your favorite!