Add a pretty floral place setting to your guest table for any celebration. I’ve set this individual place setting for a Mother’s Day brunch, but you can duplicate the look for a variety of occasions. Both the decor under the plate and the napkin accent can be cut on your Cricut. It’s a fun Cricut project that is easy to assemble and sure to impress!
Don’t miss this giveaway! This entire week I am co-hosting a fun blog hop featuring all kinds of Mother’s Day project ideas. Every project can be created using your Cricut Machine.
Scroll down below to see more project ideas AND enter for a chance to win our big Mother’s Day giveaway.
Pretty Floral Place Setting
Using your favorite colors and materials you can easily personalize a party place setting in just a few steps. Grab some cardstock, or fabric or even glitter paper and create pretty decor to accent any event.
- Cricut machine and Cricut Design Space
- Mother’s Day Decor digital art by Jen Goode
- White and pink cardstock
- Gold glitter
- Goto the preset Cricut Design Space canvas I’ve set up for you. Follow the onscreen instructions to create and the various decor pieces.
- Place the large cut flower under the plate, or on top of placement if you’re using one. For extra color, you can add a piece of 12×12″ paper under the flower cut out.
- Make the napkin ring. Roll a rectangle cutout and glue to create a tube for the napkin. Glue some glitter to the center of the napkin ring flower. Glue the flower to the napkin tube you’ve already created.
- Accent the place setting with fresh flowers. Set each place with flatware, proper pates and other pretty accents.
Enter the Mother’s Day Cricut Giveaway
Now’s your chance to enter our big Mother’s Day giveaway. One for you and One for Mom! One winner will be chosen to receive 2 Cricut Explore Air 2 cutting machines and 2 $125 gift cards. Seriously, how amazing is this prize!?
Summary of details: One Cricut Explore Air 2 for You and One for Mom! Plus a $125 gift card for both!.
Sweepstake will run 12:00am EST, 02/23/2019 and ends 12:00am EST, 03/08/2019. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within USA and Canada. See terms and conditions in the entry form below for more details.
More Mother’s Day Project Ideas
All week my creative friends and I are sharing Mother’s Day project ideas you can make with your Cricut. Take a look at all these fun ideas. I am cohosting this event with The Country Chic Cottage, 30 Minute Crafts and Mad in Crafts.
I hope you have fun creating all kinds of gifts and goodies for Mother’s Day. I’d love to hear which ones are your favorite!