Dress up your gifts for Mom with a handmade Mother's Day gift tag and bow. You can make these pretty little bows in minutes with your Cricut. Then add a custom gift tag in a few steps. This Cricut project is perfect for adding a personal touch. I'm going with gold glitter, but you can use any material and color you'd like.
Easy Mother's Day Gift Tag and Bow
Choose your favorite materials and create your own pretty bows and gift tags in minutes. I'm using hot glue to assemble my bows because I'm a little impatient and like the quick dry time. You can use any adhesive you prefer. Check out my tutorial for creating this easy bow.
Make your own Mother's Day Gift Tag with Your Cricut
To make the Mom gift tag, you just need two layers of cardstock, here's how to make it.
- Cricut machine and Cricut Design Space
- Mother's Day gift tag and bow by Jen Goode
- Pink cardstock
- Gold glitter card stock
- Twine – optional
- Goto the preset Cricut Design Space canvas I've set up for you. Follow the onscreen instructions to create and the gift tag layers.
- Use the toothpick to carefully add glue to the back of the Mom cut out. You don't need to apply glue to the entire cut out, just enough to adhere it to the back tag shape.
- Attach the tag by stringing twine through the tag hole, or simply tape the tag in place.
You can use the back of the tag to write a little note or leave it blank.
This project coordinated really well with a custom Mom card you can also make with your Cricut. Choose matching paper, cardstock and other materials to create and entire gifting set. If you want to create even more, add in a personalized stationery set that matches your theme.
More Mother's Day Project Ideas
All week my creative friends and I are sharing Mother's Day project ideas you can make with your Cricut. Take a look at all these fun ideas. I am cohosting this event with The Country Chic Cottage, 30 Minute Crafts and Mad in Crafts.
I hope you have fun creating all kinds of gifts and goodies for Mother's Day. I'd love to hear which ones are your favorite!