Dress up your cupcakes with these cute mini party flags. They are quick and easy to make. You can personalize them in minutes and create a fun accent to any party. Grab some cardstock and get crafting to make this Cricut project for your next party or event.
How to Make Your Own Cupcake Party Flags
This project is a print-then-cut Cricut project. You can customize the colors, patterns and words right in Cricut Design Space. Flatten all the pieces and you’re ready to print!
- Cricut Machine
- Cricut Design Space
- Printable party accessories SVG cut file by Jen Goode
- Color Printer
- White Cardstock
You can grab a printable SVG party set I designed for this week’s projects. Head over to the first project, how to make a DIY party button and download this file to use for your cupcake flags too.
- Upload the SVG file. Separate out ribbons and ungroup so you can customize each layer. Pick your colors, patterns and add text.
- Flatten the flags so they print and then attach the score lines.
- Re-size the cupcake flags to 4″ wide. Once created, this will make a 2″ flag for each cupcake.
- Send to the mat and follow onscreen instructions to cut each flag.
- Once you remove each flag from the mat, fold and glue a toothpick in the middle of the fold.
Today I’ve partnered with some of my favorite crafters to share some fun party project ideas you can make with your Cricut. The Country Chic Cottage, 30 Minute Crafts and Mad in Crafts are all co-hosting this week long event with me! Check out the project ideas below for more Cricut Party ideas and inspiration!
Have fun decorating cupcakes for any occasion. You can customize to make your theme and then add a personal touch with a word, phrase or name. Use Cricut Design Space and your Cricut machine to create all kinds of party decor!