Are you looking for some word art or a quote to display for St. Patrick's day? I've designed this free printable Irish Blessing art print for you to download, print and enjoy. It prints in black and white, so you can color and decorate it however you'd like.
I used this free St. Patrick's Day printable for a decorative accent on my St. Patrick's day party table and you can too.
Instead of buying something new, this was an excellent opportunity to create something yourself. You can print and frame this word art and display it however you'd prefer. Or resize it before you print and create a greeting card to someone special.
Irish Blessing Art Printable
You can print out this word art as is. Or use your laser printer and foil machine to make all the words a shiny foil. I decided to watercolor my Irish Blessing page. If you'd like to add a watercolor wash, this is how I did it.
- White cardstock
- Watercolor paints
- Small bowl of water and paintbrush – a large brush is best
- Printer and printable Irish Blessing
- Start with a blank piece of white cardstock.
- Wet the entire paper with a paintbrush and water.
- Then apply watercolor paint, starting on the outside and working in so the color is darkest on the outer edges.
- Allow the paper to dry completely.
- Print the Irish Blessing design on top of the dried watercolored paper.
- Display however you'd like.
May you live as long as you want,
And never want as long as you live.~Irish Blessing
Irish Blessing Printable Art Coloring Page
You can also add color to this Irish Blessing art print with colored pencils, gel pens or markers. You can do a little mixed media design or leave the whole thing simply black on white. You choose! Whatever look you're going for, I think the words are lovely all on their own.
Irish Blessing Art Print
More St. patrick's Day
More Printable projects for St. Patrick's Day