Oh how I love corned beef sandwiches! So every March when I see all those packages of corned beef at the grocery store, I usually pick up at least 2 so I have an extra in the freezer. Corned beef sandwiches are on the top of the list, but this Corned Beef sliders recipe is scrumptious! It's a quick and easy recipe you can make for your St. Patrick's Day party menu. If you love corned beef, I think you'll love this flavor combo too!
You could go with a classic meat and bread sandwich. Add in some condiments and maybe your favorite sandwich toppings like lettuce and you're good to go.
However, you could try this fun combo I created for an extra delicious and flavorful treat.
- Corned Beef – cooked and cooled
- Special sauce – 1/2 BBQ sauce 1/2 mustard
- Great roll of bread
Really you can stack your sandwich fixings however you'd like. But for sake of conversation, this is what I did…
- Slice the roll in half.
- Add 3-5 slices of corned beef. Slice the meat however thick you'd like, I prefer a relatively thing sandwich slice.
- Spread some sauce on the meat.
- Top with a generous spoon of coleslaw.