This Corned Beef sliders recipe is scrumptious! It's a quick and easy recipe you can make all year but is also perfect for your St. Patrick's Day party menu. If you love corned beef, I think you'll love this flavor combo too!
Corned Beef Sliders with Coleslaw
Oh, how I love corned beef sandwiches! So every March, when I see all those packages of corned beef at the grocery store, I usually pick up at least 2, so I have an extra in the freezer. Corned beef sandwiches are at the top of the list.
Start with a classic meat and bread sandwich. Add in a great sauce and your favorite sandwich toppings like lettuce and pickles, and you're good to go.
Step up the flavor with delicious coleslaw to create a delicious combo.
- Corned Beef – cooked and cooled
- Special sauce – 1/2 BBQ sauce 1/2 mustard
- Slider roll – a good, soft roll is our favorite.
Note: You can use sliced corned beef like I did. Or shredded corned beef would work well too. Whicever way you prefer to prepare the meat is up to you.
Stack the sandwich fixings however you'd like. But for the sake of conversation, this is what I did…
- Slice the roll in half.
- Add 3-5 slices of corned beef. Slice the meat however thick you'd like, I prefer a relatively thin sandwich slice.
- Spread some sauce on the meat.
- Top with a generous spoon of coleslaw.