Make your own pretty gold shamrock decor. I've designed this pretty shamrock cut pattern as a Cricut project you can use to create a whole array of St. Patrick's Day decor and party pieces. Today I'm showing you how to make a simple decor piece for your home. Use your own favorite color scheme, or follow along with my gold and white set. You can also use this shamrock design to design your own St. Patrick’s day t-shirts and accessories!
Gold Shamrock Decor
This shamrock design is pretty in gold but you can also use your favorite vinyl or paper and cardstock to create a whole bunch of fun St. Patrick's day projects. After you finish creating this decor piece, grab some iron-on and my a pretty t-shirt or a banner for your yard!
- Cricut Explore Cutting Machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Shamrock Swirl designed by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Cricut Gold foil
- Transfer tape (optional)
- Canvas or painted wood
- I started with a recycled packing box that I covered in white tissue paper. You can use a canvas or a wood board you'd painted. Anything you'd like, go for it!
- Print and Cut shamrock design on gold foil, following on screen instructions.
- Remove foil design from backing. Use transfer tape if you’d like.
- Apply shamrock to your art board. Gently rub to adhere thoroughly.
Note: You can also use your favorite vinyl to create a whole different look.
I can't wait to hear about your own fun gold shamrock decor projects. leave me a note below or head over to the 100 Directions facebook page and tell me all about it!
More Shamrock project ideas you might like:
[justified_image_grid thumb_spacing=25 aspect_ratio=1:1 row_height=250 limit=4 recent_posts=yes recents_tags=”shamrock”]