Make a gingerbread woman or gingerbread man gift tag with your Cricut machine. I've designed this cute gingerbread couple that you can use for make all kinds of fun paper crafts. This gift tag was created using a variety of images available in the Cricut Design Space. Just head over to the Design Space canvas that I've set up and get crafting!
Gingerbread Man Gift Tags DIY
Make a cute Gingerbread man or woman gift tag for your holiday gifts. You can customize just about all the parts of this tag design or make it as is, cut gingerbread man and all!
- Cricut machine
- Cricut Design Space
- Gingerbread man & woman and Ice cream decor cut designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut mat
- Black Cricut pen
- Follow onscreen instructions to print and cut Gingerbread man tag pieces.
- Glue the gingerbread person of your choice to the tag of your choice.
- Write the to and from names with a pen and attach to give with tape.
- Optional, punch a hole at the top of the tag and add twine to hang your tag.
Tip: You can use your favorite Cricut pen to embellish the tags. The gold glitter ink looks fantastic!