I love the look of red plaid for Christmas. I also think reindeer are the cutest holiday critters ever. So naturally a reindeer plaid Christmas gift tag is a must make Cricut project! This gift tag is a quick and easy, print then cut project you can customize and create. Add your own text, change out the plaid pattern for your own favorite and even move the reindeer around make a gift tag however you'd like.
DIY Reindeer Plaid Gift Tags
Add a personal touch to your gifts this year. Create fun plaid gift tags featuring a cute reindeer (don’t forget Rudolph!). You can customize these tags with your own text too.
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Gift Tags and Reindeer cut designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Gold Glitter Cricut pen
- Follow onscreen instructions to print, draw and cut gift tags.
- Glue the reindeer head to the tag.
- Write the to and from names on the front of the gift tag in the provided space. Write a little note if you’d like.
- Thread twine through the top hole of the gift tag and attach to your gift.
Tip: You can change the tag pattern. Just unflatten all the pieces and select the tag border to change the pattern to print. Make sure to re-flatten all the pieces.
For fun: add a little red glitter to the reindeer nose and you'll have a cute Rudolph gift tag too!