I have a new calendar SVG for you.. this one is just for February. Make your own February DIY Calendar with your Cricut. Upload the free SVG file and customize the design however you’d like. Take a look at my January project for more details instructions for using these files. Happy Creating this fun Cricut project!
February DIY Calendar with your Cricut
This files has multiple layers. When you upload it, every layer is listed in Design Space as a cut layer. You need to set up the file to create properly, here is how I did it.
- Cricut Explore™
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- DIY January Calendar SVG file by Jen Goode (see below)
- DIY Calendar numbers – Cricut Design Space canvas
(set up for January, but you can move them for the month you are working on).
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Cardstock in white and gray (or your favorite colors)
- Pre-print photo or artwork of your choice – 5″x7″
- Set the Days of the week layer and the white background behind it as print.
- The boxes that make up the month, set as draw. This layer will not print as is.
- If you’d like to add in printed numbers for the days, add in your own text layer and create the individual numbers. I did that for you for the January calendar so you can see how.
- Then cut the Month cut out layer and the background layer from different colored cardstock. Add in your own pretty picture in the frame and VOILIA!
You can download your free file here: