Happy January! Let's start off the new year with a new DIY Calendar project, shall we? This calendar is a Cricut project using the Cricut Design Space. I have a free SVG file for you (see below) and you can link up to my design space canvas to create the numbers and finished cut file. Just add your own photo and you'll have your own personalized calendar! PLUS, you can customize the month numbers so you can use this design for years to come.
January DIY Calendar with your Cricut
The numbers for this calendar have been printed with the Cricut print-then-cut feature. So you can create your own number style and personalize the look of your calendar. Choose your own favorite cardstock colors or add a fun pattern for a look that is all your own.
- Cricut Explore™
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- DIY January Calendar SVG file by Jen Goode (see below)
- DIY Calendar numbers – Cricut Design Space canvas
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Cardstock in white and gray (or your favorite colors)
- Pre-print photo or artwork of your choice – 5″x7″
This DIY calendar page is an SVG file designed to work with Cricut Design Space.
Happy Creating! If you make this project, I'd love to hear about it! Stop back by and leave a comment or share on the 100 Directions Facebook page. You an also tag your projects #jengoodeart. I can't wait to see what you create!