And the Challenge Begins
Today's project is also a part of a challenge hosted by Cricut. I'm participating as part of a team of amazing bloggers and challenged to create a monthly project. This month's challenge project was to create a project using my Cricut machine to make either a home decor or a paper craft project (hello, why yes, these are paper frames decorating my home?). My team also was required to come up with our own theme to go along with the challenge. This was really tricky because most of us don't know each other so we spent half out time trying to connect and find out who was who and who was where. But we are on our way now!
We are Cricut Team 5 < crowd cheers! > Because we are Team 5, we decided to make something with the focus on the number 5 for our first Cricut challenge. So, my fridge frame project is actually a 5 fridge photo frame decor set – although you could make your own 1 single frame or maybe 15 frames. 5 also happens to work great for me because we are a family of 5. Handy huh? I've created this home decor project using a fabulous thick, textured cardstock, my own digital art doodles and my Cricut Explore.
What do you think?
I'd love to hear what you think about this Cricut project. I'd really get excited if this inspires you to make your own frames too. Right now my frame designs aren't available in the Cricut Design Space – they will be soon! So in the meantime, check out all the frame frame designs available in the Cricut Library and make your own awesome fridge photo frames! Check back later and I'll share some printables and project files of my own design for you to use.
Now about that chance to win a Cricut Explore – Oh Yes!
Every Day until the end of July, Cricut is GIVING AWAY a brand new Cricut Explore.
To be entered for your chance to win:
- Upload a photo of ANY project you’ve created (with or without a Cricut machine)
- Tag#cricut and #imadeit on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Tag me in your post so Cricut knows you heard about this from me. (Facebook @100directions, Twitter @jgoode, Instagram @jgoodedesigns)
For more information, see these posts for official rules and FAQ.
More projects from Cricut Team 5:
- DIY Clipboard Kids Art Display from Jill at Create. Craft. Love
- High Five 1st Day of School Gifts designed by Jamie from C.R.A.F.T.
- A beautiful Photo Collage by Jonie at Just Between Friends
- 5 Pretty Napkin Rings from Cindy at Skip to My Lou
More Cricut Resources:
- More Cricut Inspiration with Projects Tutorials I've created
- Why I love the Cricut Explore
- My Project Gallery on Cricut.com – Make It Now! Projects
- Shop Cricut Machines
- Free Image of the Week at Cricut
- See all the Free Projects in Cricut Design Space
Disclaimer: Although I was not directly compensated by Cricut, this post is being considered for a prize. This post contains affiliate links.