Create a pretty focal point with this DIY Fall Mantel with Fall Art Cut Files. Using photos, florals and this new fall SVG art design I've created for you. You can customize the art to print or cut with your Cricut in whatever color you'd like. This Fall art DIY is perfect for all of your Fall Cricut projects.
DIY Fall Mantel with Fall Art SVG Cut Files
You can personalize your own pretty fall mantel with paper or fabric using your Cricut Machine. Upload the SVG file and start designing! I added a hand-drawn wood slice flower along with some paper flowers for the centerpiece. You can customize the look to fit your own design style and create a mantel that is perfect for your own home!
- Cricut Machine
- Fall Leaf SVG by Jen Goode – Free download below
- Copper Cricut Pen (Optional)
- Cardstock – white
- Adhesive (I used hot glue)
- Ribbon (crepe paper ribbon would work too!)
- Optional: wood slice, black marker, paper and twine.
- Upload the SVG file to Cricut Design Space, customize the colors, sizes and design accents. Follow on-screen instructions to print and cut the art. Optionally you can choose to cut all the art from colored paper.
- Measure out a piece of ribbon to span the length of your mantel, leaving about 6-8″ excess for either side.
- Arrange the cut art however you'd like on the ribbon and adhere in place. Make sure to put something under the ribbon before using glue, to prevent the ribbon from sticking to your work surface. Allow to dry.
- Attach ribbon to your mantel. I used tacks to hold my ribbon in place.
If you'd like more variation with your leaves, in Cricut Design Space, make copies of each leaf and flip or mirror them. You can change the colors as well as the draw line for each art design. Customize the art however you'd like.
For added color, print on colored paper.
Fall SVG cut file art for DIY decor
You can mix and match all these fall leaf art designs to create your own DIY Fall Mantel with Fall Art Cut Files. Mix and match the art, print on printable fabric or fabric transfers and make even more projects!
The art in this project is available for free download below.
The set includes leaves and feathers and a decorative twig you can mix and match to personalize your fall own decor and art. Create as many pieces as you need!
More Fall Leaf Projects
How about using this same Fall leaf SVG cut file set to create a pretty Fall placesetting? Just add Fall colors to brown cardstock with watercolor paints and then run it through your Cricut with the foil Transfer tool.