Are you ready to get your Fall Decor DIY on today? Today's project is a pretty autumn leaves DIY Fall decor project you can make with your Cricut. This project includes Fall leaves SVG files you can use too. Find the download link below.
I am absolutely in love with the simple beauty of neutral fall decor colors. White on cream and shades of brown, I just love love it! Do you like the soft neutral colors or do you prefer the earthly, bold colors of Fall?
Autumn Leaves Fall Decor DIY
This project is really simple to create. If you don't have a Cricut Explore or access to the new Cricut Design Space, just use your favorite leave cut files. You are welcome to download the SVG file I've created for you below.
What you'll need:
- Cutting Machine – I used a Cricut Explore
- Autumn leaf and vine SVG designed by Jen Goode
- Bronze pen
There's also a set of leaves I created available in the Cricut image library. (Image #M7F1E3B in Cricut Design Space.)
How to make your own fall napkin rings
- Upload the SVG to your design software.
- In Cricut Design Space, set the leave detail line to draw.
- Cut the leaf pattern.
- Make a fabric napkin ring or use one you already have available. I used a cardboard tube and some scrap fabric to create these.
- Wrap the leaves around the napkin ring and adhere in place with glue. I used hot glue – remember, I love hot glue!
- That's it! If you want to, you can add a coat of Mod Podge to seal the entire piece. I prefer the paper and fabric textures, so I left them as is.
So many lovely ideas – just grab your Cricut and go! I hope you've found some Fall Decor inspiration today. I'd love to hear what you create!