Summer seems to be flying by over here with all the fun things to do and all the summer treats to make! I can’t believe how quickly the time is going by. At our house, sometimes we add extra fun by trying new foods or activities instead of traveling for vacation… it’s our staycation in the kitchen! What summer fun things have you been up to this summer?
Today we’re talking about summer treats you can make and hopefully sharing. Which one is your favorite?
If you’re looking for more summer fun, here are some of my favorite activities:
- 104 Things to Do During Summer
- Summer Fun Activity Coloring Page
- Make Summer Picnic Party decor with your Cricut
It’s Monday Funday Time – Let’s get this party started!
Welcome back to Monday Funday Link Party, one of the biggest blog parties around! Thank you for your enthusiasm and loyalty to our party each week. We love to feature YOU and love it even more when we see our readers continue to link up with us each and every week. Seriously…you guys ROCK!!
As usual, our party hostesses are the lovely…
This weeks features were chosen by Amy from A Cup Full of Sass
It’s been so hot in Missouri, all I can think about is Summer Treats to cool us down. We have Twelve Summer Treats on the #mondayfundayparty that will do just that. The only questions is, which one will you make first?
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops.
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 9 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD