Hello Friends! Cinco de Mayo is May 5th, are you celebrating? We’ve got all kinds of Cinco De Mayo ideas for you to try. Yummy recipes and party decor, perfect for fun with family and friends. Here in Denver we have a big Cinco de Mayo celebration every year. I love seeing all the bright colors and the classic Mexican flavors are amazing! I’ll definitely be making my easy tacos with the family this year. I’d love to hear what you’ve been up to, share your favorite recipes and crafts in this week’s Monday Funday party below!
It’s Monday Funday time my friends! A super fun link party hosted by super fun ladies to bring you super fun projects, recipes, crafts, DIY’s, tips & tricks and so much more from the blogosphere all in one place right here!
Browse the best, get inspired and try one or two of these projects & recipes yourself! Thank you so much for joining us this week!
Our party hostesses are the lovely…
This week’s features were chosen by Cheryl from That’s What Che Said…
Cinco De Mayo ideas
Try a new recipe or make pretty table decor for your Cinco De Mayo celebrations. Here you’ll find brightly colored decor that is easy to make and delicious recipes to taste – I’m excited for Guacamole and Margaritas!
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! Now let’s get this party started for this week, shall we? A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops.
- Please no Roundups. We want to feature YOUR work!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 7 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD