DIY Spring Gift Tag with Your Cricut
Make your own gift tags with a pretty Spring design. You can use these gift tags to decorate favor bags or change the text and create tags to add to gifts for all your Spring celebrations.
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Garden Birthday Day Party and mini tag cut designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Cricut pens
- Follow onscreen instructions to print and cut tag components.
- Layer various tag components and glue into place.
- Add a ribbon to the tag and then attach the tag to gift.
I’d love to see all your fun card ideas. Stop back by and tell me about it!