DIY Spring Gift Tag with Your Cricut
Make your own gift tags with a pretty Spring design. You can use these gift tags to decorate favor bags or change the text and create tags to add to gifts for all your Spring celebrations.
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Garden Birthday Day Party and mini tag cut designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Cricut pens
- Follow onscreen instructions to print and cut tag components.
- Layer various tag components and glue into place.
- Add a ribbon to the tag and then attach the tag to gift.
Make your own Spring Gift Tag in Cricut Design Space. Click Here to get started.
I'd love to see all your fun card ideas. Stop back by and tell me about it!