This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HowDoYouEmergenC #CollectiveBias #ad
We’re a busy family of 5, always running in different directions. I like to make sure that my family has good healthy food, gets lots of rest, but sometimes we’re lucky to get a hot meal made a home all week. So, I make sure we get some extra nutrients when I can. Today I’m sharing this refreshing Super Fruit Berry Tea recipe. Yummy green tea mixed with fresh fruit and a little boost of antioxidants from our favorite Emergen-C friends.
Super Fruit Berry Tea with Emergen-C
I like to add Emergen-C to my daily routine because it’s a refreshing way to include some extra nutrients, it’s packed with 7 B vitamins which enhance energy naturally* without caffeine. Emergen-C adds a fun little fizz to the drinks we enjoy and I really like having those extra antioxidants to help feel refreshed.
There are two versions of this recipe I like to make. One is green tea and Emergen-C with sliced fresh berries. The other version is the green tea with pureed berries mixed in. The second is a little more berry-licious… you choose which you love more!
Super Fruit Berry Tea Recipe
I think this berry tea recipe would be amazing hot, but I like to add in Emergen-C for those extra nutrients so with that, the tea is best served cold.
This is a quick recipe you can make up ahead of time and then just add in your daily packet of Emergen-C for each serving. Plus the kids like it too!
- Emergen-C Super Fruit Flavors (I used Pomegranate for this recipe)
- Green Tea – cold
- Berries – you can use frozen, I like fresh blackberries, strawberries and raspberries
- Drink pitcher
- Spoon to stir with
- If blending the berries instead of slicing:
- Strainer or cheese cloth
- Make the green tea and let cool.
- Pour tea into a single serving glass.
- Mix in 1 packet of Emergen-C
- add sliced berries and ice
- Add green tea and berries into a blender. Blend until smooth (the seeds will make it a little less smooth).
- If you don’t like the berry seeds in your drink, strain the liquid or pour through a cheese cloth.
- Pour into single serving glasses.
- Add a single packet of Emergen-C t0 each glass and stir.
- You can add in some sliced berries to this version too.
- Optionally, if you’d like a little sweetener, go ahead and add it to taste.
Looking for more Emergen-C recipes? I’ve got you covered, check out this list.
- Emergen-C is packed with B vitamins, antioxidants†, electrolytes plus more vitamin C than 10 oranges^.
- With over 20 flavors, you have plenty of delicious varieties to choose from – our family favorite is the Super Orange. We like to drink it all by itself over ice.
- 1,000 mg of Vitamin C plus other antioxidants Zinc and Manganese support your immune system*
Where to buy Emergen-C
We bought this package of Emergen-C at my local Walgreens. They carry a TON of flavors! I found them in two different areas in the store, both right by the pharmacy. Find the small boxes of Emergen-C by the throat lozenges and then there was a bigger display with the larger boxes on the other side of the aisle, by the probiotics and vitamins.
If you haven’t tried it yet, grab a box and give it a try. We love Emergen-C . It’s easy to find, the kids will drink it (especially if you mix in with their favorite flavors) and it’s an easy way to add a little extra fortified goodness to your day.
Tell me,How Do You Emergen-C? I’d love to hear how you enjoy these yummy flavors!
†Vitamin C, Zinc and Manganese
^Based on using the USDA.gov nutrient database value for a large, raw orange
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.