I think it's so much fun to be able to make your own jewelry. Jewelry with your Cricut Machine? Yes, you can! This pretty little DIY Puzzle Piece Necklace can be made with your Cricut in about 30 minutes. You can customize this pretty Cricut project to fit your own colors and style. Add glitter paint or even some kind of fun fabric accent. It's entirely up to you!
DIY Puzzle Piece Necklace
Make a pretty little puzzle piece pendant for a handmade gift for someone special. This puzzle piece design can be used to create one necklace a whole jewelry set. Get creative and have fun making your own puzzle themed jewelry.
For more project inspiration, visit my blog (https://www.100directions.com).
View my Cricut Design Space project library (http://us.cricut.com/home/make/brands/jgoode-designs)
POST URL: https://www.100directions.com/puzzle-piece-necklace-diy/
- Cricut Explore Cutting Machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Puzzle Piece Necklace project designed by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- White cardstock
- Glue – ((I use Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue)
- Necklace chain
- Print and Cut puzzle piece following on screen instructions.
- Repeat cut to create 4-7 puzzle pieces depending how thick you want the necklace pendant.
- Remove center heart from all puzzle pieces.
- Layer puzzle pieces, applying glue between each layer. Press tightly to ensure a good seal between layers. Allow to dry.
- Apply glue to half of the puzzle piece and sprinkle with glitter.
- Seal entire pendant – I just used Mod Podge. You can use another sealer if you'd like.
- Attach to necklace chain.
Tip: Optionally glue one plain heart to the front of pendant for a different look.
You can make a bunch of these necklaces all at once and give them to all your favorite friends. Or make just one special piece and give it to your sweetheart. I can't wait to see the DIY Puzzle Piece necklace YOU make. Stop by the 100 Directions facebook page or tag me #jengoodeart to show me your creations!