Let's make some food crafts today! “Food Craft?” You might be asking. These are recipes that are fun to make, or just look like a fun project once they are finished. It's one thing to make a burrito that tastes delicious, but what about those food creations that are pretty to look at…almost to the point that you don't want to eat what you just made? THOSE are food crafts! I reached out to my blogging friends and asked them to share their own favorite pretty food and food craft ideas. Today I'm sharing some of those ideas. I hope something catches your eye and you find yourself in the kitchen having fun today!
Pretty Food and Food Craft Ideas
Here's just a sample of the food craft ideas I've run across lately. I love the ideas that kids can help with too. There are a ton of really beautiful plates out in the world, but making those dishes with the kids is where half the fun is!
- Edible Art Candy Mosaics from One Artsy Mama
- Cannoli Cream Filled Dessert Chocolate Cups from FrugElegance
- Checkerboard Cake by Amanda's Cookin
- Easy Spring Pudding Cups from Ginger Snap Crafts
- Teacher Appreciation Candy Jar from Carla Schauer Designs
- Pretty Butterfly Cupcakes from Evolving Motherhood
My Own Personal Favorite Food Crafts
Here are some of the food craft recipes I've created. Anything I can draw on or feel like I've made it pretty and then can eat it.. that's a favorite food craft for me!
Even more pretty food and food crafts you can make
A lot of people have shared cupcake ideas and recipes… far too many to share in one day. So today I'm narrowing down these share to a variety of food craft ideas and I'll add more ideas as I collect them!
- Easter Nest Cookies from Pink Cake Plate
- Strawberry Souffle from The Good Hearted Woman
- Mason Jar Rainbow Parfait from Simple Acres
- DIY Candy Necklaces from The Love Nerds
- Carrot Cake Waffles from The Crunchy Chronicles
- Marbled Macarons from Sugar & Cloth
- Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes from Baking Beauty
- Vegetable Bugs from The Decorated Cookie
- Rainbow Pancakes from I am Baker
- Laudree Macarons from A Lady in France
- Spring Lime Coconut Cake Mix Cookies from Mom Fabulous
- Frozen Banana Penguins from Reading Confetti
- Chocolate Ganache Filled Sugar Cookie Cups from Happy Deal, Happy Day
- Berry Popsicles from Budget Girl
- Banana Split Sticks from Frugal Coupon Living
Do you have a favorite food craft recipe? I'd love to hear about it, leave a comment and share a link below!