Oh how I love to create food crafts and Halloween Treats are so much fun to make! I can't wait to make some of this week's featured Monday FUNday shares. There's always so many yummy Halloween ideas, I wish I could try them all. Whether you are planning a Halloween party, looking for treats to make for friends or something fun to put in a kid lunch, here are 13 Spooky Treat ideas to inspire your Halloween taste buds!
In case you missed it, this past week I shared:
- A trip to the pumpkin patch up at Anderson Farms
- Halloween Nail art and a special spooky box from Julep.com
- Sugar Skull coloring page for Dia De Los Muertos
Welcome back to Monday Funday Link Party! Thanks so much for joining the 9 of us each week! We just love having you and seeing all the amazing projects you are creating and recipes you are making!
Our party hostesses are:
Hello sweet party friends! I can hardly believe it is October already! Halloween, one of my favorite holidays and also this October I am going to be heading to Turks & Caicos for Social Media on the Sand conference as a #beachesmom! I’d love for you to follow me on Instagram and Periscope (@CheSaysCheryl) so you can all be at the beach with me! You know I love traveling with friends! 😉 This week I have some Spooky Treats for you to whip up this month!
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! Now let’s get this party started for this week, shall we?
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops.
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD