It’s time for another DIY Calendar page. Today I have the May SVG calendar design ready for you. I’ve set up the May calendar numbers you can use in Cricut Design Space for this Cricut project. Just download this free SVG file, upload it to your Cricut account and enjoy!
May SVG Calendar
You can personalize calendar page for May, add your own pretty art or photo and change out the cardstock colors to fit your own style.
The numbers are designed separately so you can change them each month and each year. Instead of using my own computer fonts, I’ve used a font available within the Cricut Design library. You can use my Design Space canvas for the May calendar numbers here.
- Cricut Explore™
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- DIY MAY Calendar SVG file by Jen Goode (see below)
- May Calendar Numbers – Cricut Design Space canvas
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Cardstock – your choices of colors
- Pre-print photo or artwork of your choice – 5″x7″
You can check out more detailed instructions to put this calendar together by looking at the March Calendar tutorial.
Download your copy of this free SVG.