Learn how to make a Faux Sand Dollar and then we’ll use it to make a keychain. This Faux Sand Dollar Keychain is made with paper! Seriously, a few layers of cardstock and a few layers of nail polish and you can make your own fake sand dollars too! This is a summer fun Cricut project and it’s so easy you’ll want to make a whole pile of sand dollars.
Check out all these great sites for more fun Beach themed Cricut projects!
- Sunrise, Sunscreen, Sunset from Crafting in the Rain
- Low Key Mermaid and Secretly a Mermaid from Simply Crafted Life
- Tropic Like It’s Hot from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Baewatch from See Lindsay
- Feeling a Little Beachy from Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Mermaid from Everyday Party Magazine
- Sand Dollar from 100 Directions
- Sun of a Beach from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- The Beach is Calling from Hello Creative Family
- Aloha from Pineapple Paper Company
- Summer Squad from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Beach Babe from Kingston Crafts
- Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset, Repeat from The Country Chic Cottage