Let's make a fun beach-themed craft today! Learn how to make a Faux Sand Dollar and then we'll use it to make a keychain. This is a summer Cricut project that's so easy to create you'll want to make a whole pile of sand dollars.
Fun Fact: This Faux Sand Dollar Keychain is made with paper! Seriously, a few layers of cardstock and a few layers of nail polish and you can make your own fake sand dollars too!
These fun sea shell themed SVGs can be found through Cricut's Design Space. If you have a Cricut Access account, they are free to use! Find these seashell designs in my Cricut profile.
Download the sand dollar SVG design below. Then you can make your own keychain, tote bag, or many other beach-themed projects.
Sand Dollar SVG file
Check out all these great sites for more fun Beach themed Cricut projects!
- Sunrise, Sunscreen, Sunset from Crafting in the Rain
- Low Key Mermaid and Secretly a Mermaid from Simply Crafted Life
- Tropic Like It's Hot from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Baewatch from See Lindsay
- Feeling a Little Beachy from Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Mermaid from Everyday Party Magazine
- Sand Dollar from 100 Directions
- Sun of a Beach from Hey Let's Make Stuff
- The Beach is Calling from Hello Creative Family
- Aloha from Pineapple Paper Company
- Summer Squad from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Beach Babe from Kingston Crafts
- Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset, Repeat from The Country Chic Cottage