Have you heard of HP Instant Ink? I have the full scoop for you. Today I'm talking about HP Instant Ink – What it is and How it Works. If you love to buy printer ink, then I can't help you. But, if you love to print all kinds of photos and printables and other cool things and the thought of having to head to the store because you ran out of ink again drives you crazy… then keep reading!
I love Instant Ink. I've been an HP Instant Ink subscriber for over a year and I couldn't be happier. Instant Ink is a printer ink subscription service provided by HP.
With so many cool things to make and so many photos to show off, printing is a daily event, right? Usually, just when I'm about finished printing my last batch of whatever it is, I run out of ink. It's never really convenient to head to the store, mid-project, just because my magenta ran out.
HP Instant Ink – How it Works
My daughter and I put together this cute little video to tell you about HP Instant Ink. This explains more about the program and what we love about it. Plus, we added a few silly extras at the end.
Get started with HP Instant Ink
- Sign up for your choice of 3 subscription plans
- Sync your printer to the program by following the steps on screen. If you have a brand new printer that is instant ink ready, the initial set up process includes the option to sign up for Instant Ink as well.
- Use your printer as usual.
Note: You do need an HP Instant Ink enabled printer. Take a look at the registration page to see if your printable qualifies.
How your HP Instant Ink subscription works
- Your printer will keep track of your printer use, a it always has. Instead of telling you your ink is running low, when it is running low… your printer will send a message to the Instant Ink warehouse BEFORE your ink is running low.
- HP will pop some ink in a box and send it to you in the mail.
- You don't have to do anything once you set up your subscription.
Want to learn more about HP Instant Ink? Continue reading my
Free Instant Ink Printables
I have some fun printables you can use too. Download these free YAY and YAY Instant Ink coloring pages. Print them and color them and celebrate your Instant Ink savings!
Now think of this… after you sign up for HP Instant Ink, you can print all of my printables as many times as you like, without worrying about how much ink you are using. Hello, that is the BIGGEST YAY ever, right!?
If you're already signed up for HP Instant Ink, I'd love to hear what you think about the program! Tell me about it in the comments below.