Decorate for the season with beautiful neutral tones, fabulous Fall accents and mix and match coordinating pieces. Today I’m sharing Fall Dining Decor Tips and Ideas. I’ve partnered with Cost Plus World Market to show you how to find terrific pieces that you can reuse all year long while adding in touches of warm Autumn accents and colors for the perfect look this. This is fall decor made easy with an artistic touch.
Read below to find out how you can save 50% on dining accessories and furniture at Cost Plus World Market.
Fall Dining Decor Tips and Ideas
Whether you are looking to decorate your dining space with a whole new look for Fall, or you just want to add a few new touches, I have some ideas you will love. Mix and match the old and new, gather fun new colors and combine with old favorites. You can use these fall decor tips and ideas to decorate for family gatherings, or just to add a touch of seasonable flair to the room.
- Start with a great table. A nice solid wood table is always a classic and you can add any style and color scheme of Fall decorations you’d like.
- Add layers of textures and colors to create a warm and inviting look. Add a table cloth, layer on a table runner and placemats and then add in your napkins, and decor extras.
- Choose warm neutral tones for furniture and larger pieces which bringing in more colors in the fabrics for table runners, napkins and placemats.
- Accent the table with bright, Fall colors and pretty floral patterns. Including patterned chair cushions adds a perfect accent that won’t distract for your table settings.
- Mix in wood, metal and textured fabrics to create added interest to your dining decor.
- An artistic serving bowl or basket makes for a lovely highlight on your table.
- Combine fall florals and colors to add warmth to the space while bringing a bit of nature inside.
Cost Plus World Market’s Fall Gathering Event has begun!
Save 50% All Dining Furniture, 20% All Bar Carts, 30% All Open Stock Dinnerware, Flatware and Wine Glasses and 30% All Open-Stock Table Linens. Head into your local store and check out all the amazing deals for yourself or shop with us online…no coupon code needed! Start Shopping!
Shop for Dining Decor
Browse through the links below to shop for the items I’m featuring today.
- Floral Chair Cushions
- Table Runner
- Fabric Napkins
- Napkin rings
- Floral Puff Ball Stems
- Salad bowl
- Eden Wood Pedestal Bowl
- White Dinnerware plates
- Recycled Stemless wine glasses
Extras – you can create some pretty DIY accents to your table with a few simple supplies as well. Create place cards with pretty cards and paper. Accent the centerpiece with ribbon or create your own napkin rings. World Market has a beautiful stationery and gift wrap section that you can use to to gather unique items add to your dining decor.
Shop by Color! Pick your favorite color combinations and find the decor accents that coordinate with your style and space.
Extra Fall dining decor tips
- How to Set a Table
- Dining Table Ideas
- Entertaining Essentials
Check out the Fall Decorating Guide from World Market for more ideas.
Start with the basics and add in unique accents and fabulous fall colors… that’s how we like to decorate around here. Fall dining decor doesn’t have to be a big task and you can mix and match all your pieces to use again throughout the year. Pick pieces that are uniquely you and create a look that your guests will love.