Oh how I love the colors and smells of Fall. Fabulous Fall crafts are some of my favorite! From the browns and reds to the scent of cinnamon, I love creating pretty decor and fun kids crafts for the fall season. I got together with some of my crafting buddies this month to share these great fall crafts with you.
If you have a favorite craft you've created, I'd love to hear about. Stop by Facebook and tell me let me know.
Fabulous Fall Crafts
Whether you are looking for home decor, pumpkin crafts or some fun fall crafts to make with the kids, I have you covered. I also have some great free fall printables I think you'll love!
- Fall Drop Cloth Pennant Flag from Condo Blues
- Pine Cone Snowy Owls from Red Ted Art
- Pretty Raffia Wreath from The Creative Goddess
- Acorn Handprint Kitchen Towels from Creative Green Living
- Metallic Fall Sign DIY from The Country Chic Cottage
- Glittery Leaf-shaped Serving Tray for Fall from Morena's Corner
- Fall Leaf Finger Puppets from Crafts by Amanda
- Printable Fall Leafs for DIY Decor designed by Jen Goode
Find more craft project ideas on my Crafts and DIY Pinterest board.
You can create so many fun things for yourself with a fall theme.
- Use leaves from the trees in front of your house to create all kinds of fun mixed media art pieces or kids crafts.
- Decorate pumpkins with a variety of materials.
- Use fall colors to inspire art with a fall theme.
- Decorate with thicker fabrics that have hearty texture like burlap, canvas and flannel.
- Create art with warm colors like brown, red and gold.
When you think of Fall
What do you think of? Thinking of reminders of a topic will help you create for the topic. So for Fall, think…
- Weathered wood
- Dried flowers
When you are thinking of ideas to create or incorporate in your Fall crafts
You can draw and paint and create your crafts from scratch. Or grab a kit or printable set to help you start your fall craft. Consider using recycled materials when you get creative, especially with the kids. There are plenty of materials just sitting around you house… cardboard, scrap paper and various scraps would make a lovely fall tree collage the whole family can help with!
Do you have a favorite fall craft? I'd love to hear about it!