Make Easy Breakfast Burritos
I love to make breakfast recipes and they are my favorite foods to eat, however, mornings are not my favorite. So, short of having breakfast for dinner all the time… creating yummy food for breakfast ahead of time works really well in our house. I like to make up a big batch of these breakfast burritos, freezing them and then we can reheat them and enjoy any time we want. Making all these burritos ahead of time also helps out with those mornings that we just don't have time to cook a proper meal. I'd rather have homemade food than pre-packaged store bought items when we can make it happen.
Classic Eggs and Sausage Breakfast burritos
Ingredients to make breakfast burritos
- 5-6 Eggs
- 1 package Sausage
- 3 medium Potatoes
- 1 cup Cheese – this is an estimate, use more or less how you'd like
- Tortillas – I use the standard/medium sized tortillas
How to make breakfast burritos
- Cook potatoes. Poke potatoes with a fork, cook in microwave on high for 4 minutes or so, cook until slightly soft. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage, drain and set aside for later.
- Scramble eggs. Add sausage back into the pan. Cut potatoes into cubes and add to skillet mixture. Add any additional seasoning.
- Add a few spoonfuls of egg and sausage mixture to a tortilla. Top with shredded cheese. Fold. Wrap with plastic wrap and store.
Breakfast Burrito Recommended Supplies
These product links are Amazon Affiliate links. I may earn a commission when you make a purchase. Thank you!
More Breakfast burrito recipes and tips for you to try
- Check out my quick veggie breakfast burrito recipe
- More tips for quick cooking and cooking meals ahead of time
- More Breakfast Recipes