Create your own custom wine bag with and art design heat set using Cricut’s Infusible Ink. Create a Cricut project that is full of color! Choose from a wide variety of designs and colors to make a gift that is truly unique.
Using your Cricut machine to cut the design for you, this project is a quick and easy gift idea. From start to finish you can make a personalized fabric beverage gift bag in under 30 minutes!
Make Your Own Wine Gift Bag
You don’t need much to make a custom wine bag. Just a bag and something to personalize it with. Cricut has both available for you to use.
The new wine bags are perfect for Infusible Ink projects. The colors transfer bright and vibrant. The bags are a sturdy canvas type fabric with a high quality draw string.
The products in this post were provided to me from Cricut in exchange for my review and sharing.
A note about Infusible Ink
Infusible Ink transfer sheets are a heat-set color transfer product you can use to customize a wide array of base products. This new set of designs are bright, bold and full of an artistic style. For this project I chose a splatter style transfer that works perfectly for a featured word art design.
This wine bag blank is one of a handful of new Infusible Ink blank products you can DIY with. The new collection includes wine bags, costmetic bags and 2 sizes of pillow cases. Take a look at all the Infusible Ink blanks from Cricut here.
When you first open the package of Infusible Ink, you’ll notice the color depth on the actual transfer sheets is much more faded than the imagery on the box. That’s ok, once heat-set the colors will come to life!
- Cricut cutting machine
- Cricut Design Space
- Infusible Ink transfer sheet
- EasyPress or Iron and ironing mat
- Parchment paper
- Goto the art canvas I’ve set up for you in Cricut Design Space here and follow on-screen instructions to cut the design. You can resize or adjust the design however you’d like prior to cutting.
- Place a piece of parchment paper inside the wine bag to make sure the ink does not transfer through the bag. Place parchment paper on your ironing mat and on top of the bag before heat-setting as well.
- Heat-set the design to your wine bag blank as per Cricut’s heat setting instructions. Preheat 15s heat set at 385°F for 60s using light pressure. Remove backing using a warm peel.
Pretty simple, right? You can do it! Make one or make a whole pile of custom wine bags in a variety of colors and designs! You can also use the bags as gift bags for other items… think about all the fun gifts you can create.
What will you make with the new Cricut Infusible Ink products?