Get out your Cricut and make DIY St. Patrick's Day Shirts in minutes. Today my friend, Jessica Roe, is sharing this fun DIY Cricut project. This is a perfect project to keep you pinch proof on St. Patrick’s Day. You can pick your favorite green or gold iron-on colors and coordinating shirt to make this darling project. Make this shirt for St. Patrick’s Day, because you are Irish, or because you need a little luck on your side…too cute, right!?
DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shirt you can make with your Cricut
Hi everyone! It’s Jess from Everyday Party Magazine, and I’m so excited to be here today! I’m a Cricut enthusiast, and I love using Jen’s cut designs for party decor, favors, and more!
DIY ST. PATRICK’S DAY SHIRT
Every.single.year I forget to buy or make myself a St. Patrick’s Day shirt. This year, I have already made myself a shirt. (Hopefully, I remember to actually wear it)
This shirt is perfect for kids and adults. I think I may even make a little one for my niece to wear.
- Cricut Maker cutting machine
- Cricut Design Space account
- Shamrock cut design by Jen Goode (#MC4777D)
- Cricut Iron On
- Cricut EasyPress 2
We've set up a Cricut Design Space canvas to help you get started with this winter party favor. Click here to open up this St. Paddy's Day project in Cricut Design Space.
Make your own St. Patrick’s Day Shirt in Cricut Design Space
- Resize the Shamrock Iron On Shamrock for your shirt and prepare to cut with your Cricut machine.
- Send the Iron On to cut. Place the Iron On on a standard grip cutting mat shiny side down. Mirror the cut before starting.
- Weed the excess Iron On, and prepare the shirt to be pressed.
- Place the weeded shamrock Iron-on image on to the shirt and press according to Cricut’s recommended guidelines.