When the weather outside is chilly, little woven gloves are a must. Make a pair of DIY Snowflake Gloves with glitter vinyl in under 15 minutes with your Cricut and my quick DIY tutorial. I'll show you how! Grab yourself a pair of those cute little dollar store gloves and your favorite vinyl and we'll get crafty today.
DIY Snowflake Gloves with glitter vinyl
Add some extra sparkle to a pair of cute little woven gloves. Use iron-on glitter vinyl to create these cute accessories.
- Cricut Explore Cutting Machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Snowflake cut design by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- White Glittery Iron-on Vinyl
- Woven Gloves
- Follow onscreen instructions to cut the snowflake design using glitter vinyl.
- Iron vinyl snowflake cutout to gloves following vinyl instructions.
Tip: Some gloves may shrink slightly while ironing. Just allow to cool and carefully stretch back to original size. Take care not to rip vinyl when stretching.
Make your own Cute Snowflake Gloves in Cricut Design Space.
Click Here to get started.
Make even more Snowflake Projects. You can use this same cut file to make all kinds of DIY crafts and decor. Set up a fun winter party theme with all the snowflakes you can make (I designed snowflake garland, perfect for decorating). Or decorate mason jars with pretty snowflake cut outs. Make wall art or greeting cards with these pretty snowflakes. I've also designed a fun snowflake coloring page you can download and print. What fun snowflake crafts will you make?