Because we all need to be able to celebrate in style, I've created a printable party set just the right size for 18″ dolls. This free New Years printable includes 2 party hats, 2 party horns and a pennant style banner that features “2013” . Just download, print, cut out and party. See below for instructions to put this party set together.
To make the hat and bannerMaterials you need:
- Download the 2013 printable party set for 18″ dolls.
- string, yarn or ribbon
Instructions to make your own 2013 party set for your 18″ dolls
To make the Party Hats:
- Cut out each party hat from the printable.
- Wrap into a cone shape and tape together along the edge.
To make the 2013 party banner:
- Cut out each triangle shaped banner pennant.
- Tape to a long piece of string or ribbon on the back side of each pennant.
- Hang as desired.
To make a 2013 party horn:
- Cut out a party horn from the printable.
- Make straight cuts on the solid color section of the horn as shown to create a fringed edge.
- Wrap horn into a tube shape and tape along the edge.
- Bend fringe outward.
Download the FREE 2013 printable party set for 18″ dolls by Jen Goode
If you make this project, I'd love to hear about it. Leave a comment below to tell me what you thought.
4 thoughts on “2013 Printable Party Set for 18″ Dolls”
You Tube video of the dolls enjoying the New Year celebrations- of course, wearing their fab 2013 New Year party hats- at http://youtu.be/aM6VOltgAa8
Thanks again! Maxine
awesome youtube, thank you so much for sharing!
Hi Jen, I loved the printable for New Year- thanks! So far there’s a pic on facebook but there will be a little doll New Year video to follow soon…can let you know when it’s ready if you like. To see our New Year celebrations with your craft ideas go to http://www.facebook.com/mydollbestfriend
Thanks for the party hats! My girls will enjoy cutting them out and making the banner.